Let’s Get Started on Your Confidential Consultation

50 States help We Can Help You
In Any State
Phone: (305) 931-2200
Help in any state We Can Help You In Any State

A National Law Firm for Victims of Sexual Abuse, Handling cases across the Country

Herman Law has attorneys who are admitted in NY, FL and the California bar (see lawyer bios ). This allows the Herman Law attorneys, if they are not already admitted to the court, to apply to appear as attorneys of record in all 50 States of the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as all Federal District Courts, by requesting that the judge presiding over a case permit them to appear Pro Hac Vice (“for this occasion only”).

Often we do this in association with a knowledgeable local attorney in that jurisdiction who provides insight into local legal custom and practice and assists in the logistics for matters in that jurisdiction.

Contact Us

(800) 686-9921

What should I do if my priest sexually abused me?

If you are abused by a priest, then you should contact a sex abuse attorney. A lawyer who handles sex abuse cases is a person that can give you your options, can give you advice. If the case happened years ago you can find out whether or not you can still bring a claim. If it happened recently, and then you’re within a statute of limitations, then you can bring a claim and hold the perpetrator, and if appropriate, the institution accountable. But you won’t know that unless you speak to a lawyer, but even before you contact the lawyer, you may if it hasn’t been reported contact the authorities, because it’s a crime, and it should be reported.

Media Appearances


  • AV
  • Multi-Million Dollar
  • Million Dollar
  • U.S. Top 10
  • Kids Safe
  • Litigator Awards
  • Litigator Awards
  • Litigator Awards
  • Best Law Firms of America